🌟 Atualização do Nosso Site! 🌟

Olá a todos os nossos queridos usuários visitantes,

Estamos emocionados em compartilhar que acabamos de fazer uma atualização em nosso fórum para melhor atender às suas necessidades! Trabalhamos duro para tornar sua experiência ainda mais agradável e eficiente.

No entanto, sabemos que, às vezes, até mesmo as melhores mudanças podem trazer alguns pequenos contratempos. Por isso, pedimos a sua ajuda. Se você encontrar qualquer erro, bug, ou algo que simplesmente não pareça certo, por favor, não hesite em nos informar.

Nossa equipe está aqui para garantir que tudo funcione perfeitamente para você, e sua ajuda é fundamental para isso. Sinta-se à vontade para entrar em contato conosco através da nossa página de contato. Suas observações e feedback são extremamente valiosos.

Agradecemos por fazer parte da nossa comunidade e por nos ajudar a tornar o nosso fórum ainda melhor!

Com gratidão,
Brasilreef

Dosadora balling Jebao DP-4, recomendam?

Esta começando agora com aquário marinho e tem dúvidas? Poste aqui, onde terá a atenção dos colegas.
Responder
Mensagem
Autor
Carlos Costa
Holacanthus clarionensis
Holacanthus clarionensis
Apelido: Carlos Costa
Data de Nascimento: 01 Jul 1980
País: Brasil
Curtiu: 1 vez

Dosadora balling Jebao DP-4, recomendam?

#1 Mensagem por Carlos Costa »

Qual a opinião de quem usa a dosadora Jebao DP-4, recomendam?

Antonio de Melo Antunes Filho
Plectranthias pelicieri
Plectranthias pelicieri
Apelido: Antunes
Data de Nascimento: 25 Nov 1954
Curtiu: 107 vezes
Recebeu Curtir: 139 vezes

Re: Dosadora balling Jebao DP-4, recomendam?

#2 Mensagem por Antonio de Melo Antunes Filho »

Tenho uma mas está na caixa ainda não coloquei em uso, mas não escutei nada desabonador
Paciência é a maior virtude de um aquarista

Wellington Salles
Liopropoma Carmabi
Liopropoma Carmabi
Apelido: Wellington
Data de Nascimento: 04 Mai 1979
Curtiu: 28 vezes
Recebeu Curtir: 246 vezes

#3 Mensagem por Wellington Salles »

Carlos Costa,

Não há possuo, mas ouço falarem bem dela... vale lembrar que ela é relativamente nova no mercado! icon_joia
[glow=red]Onde tudo começou...[/glow][shadow=blue]

Reef Wellington Salles
[/shadow]

[glow=red]Esse é o meu Mundo, esse é o meu Reef:[/glow][shadow=blue] Reef WS II[/shadow]

Imagem

Celso Suguimoto
Moderador Global
Moderador Global
Apelido: Celso I Suguimoto
Data de Nascimento: 27 Mai 1969
Curtiu: 196 vezes
Recebeu Curtir: 398 vezes

#4 Mensagem por Celso Suguimoto »

A avaliação mais detalhada que já vi sobre essa dosadora foi na reefcentral

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showt ... ?t=2450275

I wanted to give the impressions i have had over the last week of using the DP-4 dosing pump by Jebao.

Check it out here: https://www.reefbreeders.com/shop/je...4-dosing-pump/

Ill start of by saying that the doser is cheap. I mean really cheap. I got mine for around $100 at a local shop. The price for the unit is significantly less than other competitors units. With a price that low, you should expect there do be a quality difference; but is the difference big enough to warrant purchasing a more expensive pump?

The user interface is pretty easy to get the hang of. You can manually dose each pump individually, calibrate each pump individually, and program each pump individually. The unit does not lose your settings in the event of a power failure.

The user manual is horrible. It provides little direction and barely even makes sense. Don't even read it. Search online for alternative user manuals.

Programming the module takes a little time using the display and arrow/enter buttons. I did not attempt to connect the unit via the ethernet interface on the back of the unit. You start by selecting how many times you want a pump to dose in a single day. Then you select how many days between program cycles you would like the doser to skip (weird concept but it may be useful to some). Then you decide how many ml should be dosed for the first dose of the day. Then you select the time you would like the first dose to be administered. You answer those same two questions for however many times you selected during the first step of programming. That's it. you are done.

I calibrated each pump several times. The program has you measure out 100ml of fluid and uses that for its measurement calculations. The value is around 200 for each pump. I made sure to have the tubing full of liquid before beginning calibration as to not screw up the calibration. I used a graduated cylinder. You can use a measuring cup.

I have each pump drawing 10ml of water from its own graduated cylinder 10 times a day. That means 100ml of water should be removed from each cyinder each day. Unfortunately, that's not the case. around 120ml of water on average has been drawn by each pump. Even being perfectly calibrated, the pumps are drawing 20% more fluid than they are supposed to. I do not have the cylinders covered but i do not believe evaporation is playing a significant role.

What does this really mean? I know the pumps are not accurate. But they are at least consistently drawing more than they are supposed to. This means no wild swings and more consistent levels of dosing than manually dropping in a specific amount once each day.

I have three options: dilute the mixture i pump into the tank by 20%, intentionally under-calibrate the pump by 20%, or program the pump to purposely draw less fluid. While a pain, I think I will have to calibrate each pump again and monitor that the correct amount is being dosed.

Is the pump worth the money? I say yes. It's issues can be remedied fairly easily but do need to be monitored on initial start up. After than, it should be smooth sailing. The extra 2 hours of time time saved me $150.

Verdict: Get one!

Custo beneficio dela assim como das bombas da marca é bom... a durabilidade é sempre a duvida. Não dá pra exigir. Dosadoras são dispositivos mecânicos e dentro delas vai uma mangueira de silicone que com o tempo se desgasta, não sei como o pessoal que tem dosadoras gringas faz... a minha é nacional mas individual
ReefCelsois III

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=40539

Evoluir é reconhecer nossos erros. Não para consertá-los, mas para não repetí-los. (Amanda Chakur)

Carlos Costa
Holacanthus clarionensis
Holacanthus clarionensis
Apelido: Carlos Costa
Data de Nascimento: 01 Jul 1980
Curtiu: 1 vez

#5 Mensagem por Carlos Costa »

Obrigado amigos. Estou analisando a compra de uma dosadora, estou ainda na dúvida entre uma Jebao de 3 ou 4 bombas. Vou ler mais sobre as duas.

Vlw.

Daniel blanca
Holacanthus clarionensis
Holacanthus clarionensis
Apelido: Daniel Blanca
Data de Nascimento: 22 Ago 1987
Curtiu: 15 vezes
Recebeu Curtir: 8 vezes

#6 Mensagem por Daniel blanca »

Celso Suguimoto escreveu:A avaliação mais detalhada que já vi sobre essa dosadora foi na reefcentral

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showt ... ?t=2450275

I wanted to give the impressions i have had over the last week of using the DP-4 dosing pump by Jebao.

Check it out here: https://www.reefbreeders.com/shop/je...4-dosing-pump/

Ill start of by saying that the doser is cheap. I mean really cheap. I got mine for around $100 at a local shop. The price for the unit is significantly less than other competitors units. With a price that low, you should expect there do be a quality difference; but is the difference big enough to warrant purchasing a more expensive pump?

The user interface is pretty easy to get the hang of. You can manually dose each pump individually, calibrate each pump individually, and program each pump individually. The unit does not lose your settings in the event of a power failure.

The user manual is horrible. It provides little direction and barely even makes sense. Don't even read it. Search online for alternative user manuals.

Programming the module takes a little time using the display and arrow/enter buttons. I did not attempt to connect the unit via the ethernet interface on the back of the unit. You start by selecting how many times you want a pump to dose in a single day. Then you select how many days between program cycles you would like the doser to skip (weird concept but it may be useful to some). Then you decide how many ml should be dosed for the first dose of the day. Then you select the time you would like the first dose to be administered. You answer those same two questions for however many times you selected during the first step of programming. That's it. you are done.

I calibrated each pump several times. The program has you measure out 100ml of fluid and uses that for its measurement calculations. The value is around 200 for each pump. I made sure to have the tubing full of liquid before beginning calibration as to not screw up the calibration. I used a graduated cylinder. You can use a measuring cup.

I have each pump drawing 10ml of water from its own graduated cylinder 10 times a day. That means 100ml of water should be removed from each cyinder each day. Unfortunately, that's not the case. around 120ml of water on average has been drawn by each pump. Even being perfectly calibrated, the pumps are drawing 20% more fluid than they are supposed to. I do not have the cylinders covered but i do not believe evaporation is playing a significant role.

What does this really mean? I know the pumps are not accurate. But they are at least consistently drawing more than they are supposed to. This means no wild swings and more consistent levels of dosing than manually dropping in a specific amount once each day.

I have three options: dilute the mixture i pump into the tank by 20%, intentionally under-calibrate the pump by 20%, or program the pump to purposely draw less fluid. While a pain, I think I will have to calibrate each pump again and monitor that the correct amount is being dosed.

Is the pump worth the money? I say yes. It's issues can be remedied fairly easily but do need to be monitored on initial start up. After than, it should be smooth sailing. The extra 2 hours of time time saved me $150.

Verdict: Get one!

Custo beneficio dela assim como das bombas da marca é bom... a durabilidade é sempre a duvida. Não dá pra exigir. Dosadoras são dispositivos mecânicos e dentro delas vai uma mangueira de silicone que com o tempo se desgasta, não sei como o pessoal que tem dosadoras gringas faz... a minha é nacional mas individual

Celso fale mais sobre a sua nacional? Estou querendo uma mais em conta
Se ansiedade matasse, eu já estaria morto!

Celso Suguimoto
Moderador Global
Moderador Global
Apelido: Celso I Suguimoto
Data de Nascimento: 27 Mai 1969
Curtiu: 196 vezes
Recebeu Curtir: 398 vezes

#7 Mensagem por Celso Suguimoto »

viewtopic.php?t=10918&p=175204

Da uma lida no link acima ta bem explicado sobre elas, elas não são propriamente dosadoras pra aquário e sim peristálticas individuais
ReefCelsois III

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=40539

Evoluir é reconhecer nossos erros. Não para consertá-los, mas para não repetí-los. (Amanda Chakur)

Leo Pardex
Pseudocheilinus hexataenia
Pseudocheilinus hexataenia
Apelido: Leo
Data de Nascimento: 17 Out 1984
Curtiu: 7 vezes
Recebeu Curtir: 1 vez

#8 Mensagem por Leo Pardex »

Tenho uma dessas a mais ou menos 5 meses, me atende muito bem, nunca deu problema.

Andre Martins
Diplectrum formosum
Diplectrum formosum
Apelido: Fred
Data de Nascimento: 13 Jan 1975

#9 Mensagem por Andre Martins »

A minha falha constantemente. Só comecei a perceber dosando e vendo que baixava os valores. Percebi que ela no app desloga na conta , não sei se é por isso.

Responder

Voltar para “Aquário Marinho Iniciante”